1. I'm painting! I've had canvases on back-order since JULY, but some have arrived so lots of sweet new paintings will be hitting the shop this week. I'm so glad to be able to reintroduce some of the things I offered back when I only did paintings. With the boys in school in the mornings I can pull out my paintbrushes and not worry what might end up covered in paint.
2. The winner of the Artsyville Washi Tape Hop Giveaway is Brenda M.Congrats! I'll send you an email.
3. I'm working on nativity sets and ornaments! This year's collection (can I call it a collection? holiday collection sounds nice) is going to be different from last year. I'm changing my nativity up completely with a new type of wooden figure and my ornaments will all be hand painted. I'm already working on them in hopes to offer a larger amount. I'm so excited. I'll be sharing some sneak peeks, but don't worry, I'm not rushing Christmas over here. We don't decorate until Thanksgiving night.
4. Speaking of the holidays, if you are a handmade shop owner you might want to check out the holiday gift guide by Gussy Sews. It's a great way to advertise your shop during the holidays.
5. The boys have their first field trip next week. I will be joining them to see a play our local high school. This school thing is kind of fun ;)
6. One of my favorite shops is opening back up on Sept. 18th. Check her pillow covers out. You will want them all. If you don't, that's okay. I do!
7. Some good words for you:
“We are not called upon to do all the good that is possible, but only that which we can do.”
-Mother Theodore Guerin