1. Summer is in full swing around these parts. Last weekend the boys put up a lemonade stand and this week we spent lots of time swimming in our little pool. I have a feeling this summer is going to be a good one.
2. Speaking of summer, yesterday I shared a free color-able Summer Bucket List. Print and color and enjoy your sunny days.
3. A couple of weeks ago I was on a podcast! If you want to hear my very southern accent you can listen to my interview with Annie and Chris on From the Front Porch. Annie is the owner of The Bookshelf in Thomasville, Georgia. It's the cutest bookstore and they now carry Pen & Paint!
4. In May I had the honor of having my work represented for the second year at Surtex by Jewel Branding. Pen & Paint now has artwork on rugs, bedding, party napkins, coloring books, throw pillows, wall art & canvases, greeting cards, note card sets, art pots, and so much more!
5. Also in May I celebrated my 7th year on Etsy. Seven years y'all. The first three years were filled with hand-painted canvases of Paint Me A Picture and enjoying a handmade hobby. The last four years have been filled with so much hard work, so much learning, and so much drawing! Pen & Paint has evolved into our family business, and I'm so grateful to be on this journey of creating and sharing my artwork with others.
6. Baby Jane has pretty much taken over the Pen & Paint Studio. She turned one in April, is walking now (send help), and is into everything. Envelopes are her favorite (maybe a future in stationery like her mama?). Jane is definitely the cutest, unhelpful shop assistant around.
7. "Beauty in the Bible" Volume 2 is now available in a premium edition. This adult coloring book I created with Paige Tate Coloring is filled with uplifting scripture and now comes with perforated pages with thicker paper and 5x7 bonus coloring pages!
I think that's all for now. Happy Friday!